Save BIG on select Milwaukee products SHOP NOW>
Tour Our Flagship Store
FREE Shipping on all Festool items! Click here for details>
Description & Features
Warranty & Certifications
Millions of saws do not lie: The TS 55 has always stood out with its absolute precision cuts, maximum power and extreme durability. With the TS 55 FEQ, the usual reliability remains - but the working speed is unprecedented: It now saws at up to twice the speed. In addition, the new generation of cutting blades guarantees perfect cutting quality with maximum cutting performance.
With accessories, such as guide rails and the angle stop, or sophisticated and proven details, such as the splinter guard and extraction system perfectly matched to the machine, the TS 55 provides excellent work results and a top-class sawing system for every challenge.
- Concentrated torque and work speed that is up to twice as fast, with an increased saw blade service life
- Top-class sawing system thanks to a variety of accessories
- The cutting edge from 90° to 47° remains unchanged even when the saw bevels
- Riving knife to prevent binding during cutting operations and for simple positioning in an existing joint
- Angle adjustment with an undercut function from -1° to 47°
- Virtually splinter-free on both sides of the cut thanks to an attachable splinter guard
- Smooth housing allows users to make cuts up to the edges and close to the wall 1/2" (12 mm).
Festool TS 55 FEQ-F-Plus-FS Plunge-Cut Track Saw Set Includes:TS 55 Saw with Cord; 55” Guide Rail: HW Fine Tooth Saw Blade W42; Splinter Guard; and Hex Key, and a Systainer SYS3 M 337.
Power Consumption: 1,200 Watts
Idle Motor Speed: 2,000 to 5,800 RPM
Saw Blade Diameter: 6-1/4" (160 mm)
Angular Range: -1 - 47°
Cutting Depth: 0" - 2-1/8" (0 - 55 mm)
Cutting Depth at 45°: 1-11/16" (43 mm)
Dust Extraction Connection Diameter: 1-1/16"/1-7/16" (27/36 mm)
Weight: 9.92 lbs. (4.5 kg)
Misplace the user manual? No problem! Hartville Hardware is here to help. Below is the user manual for the Festool 577014 TS 55 FEQ-F-Plus-FS Plunge-Cut Track Saw Set w/55 in. Guide Rail. Read it before you buy it, or come back and download it if you have any questions after getting your Festool 577014 TS 55 FEQ-F-Plus-FS Plunge-Cut Track Saw Set w/55 in. Guide Rail home.
Festool offers and all-inclusive warranty on all their tools.
3-Year Comprehensive Warranty Coverage - including wear and tear!
3-Year free shipping to and from Festool service department.
10-Year spare parts availability guarantees long-term support.
1-Month money back guarantee.
No Related Products available for this product